Head of People & Culture (AUS)
UNITED STATES /
VHS – PEOPLE & CULTURE /
Who we are
Virtually Human Studio is creating the future of entertainment. We are a gaming and entertainment startup crafting the next generation of games and digital experiences on the blockchain. In 2019, VHS launched our flagship, NFT horse racing game — ZED RUN. We quickly established ZED RUN as a leading web3 game, which opened the doors to executing partnerships with some of the world’s most innovative and leading brands including Atari, Budweiser, and Netflix.
We are seeking our very first Head of People and Culture to come on board to provide leadership and strategic direction in the management of employee related matters. The Head of People and Culture will work closely with our leaders on how best to navigate through our scale up journey, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The role will help embed strong values across the company and help execute the key foundations to help our people thrive at VHS. You are an experienced HR professional with 5+ years experience in a Senior Human Resources role within a hyper growth start-up environment. You have experience across the core functions of HR and you are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves in the beginning of our journey to build out the company’s people strategy globally. You are experienced in working with legal and regulatory requirements across global jurisdictions for employment relations (in particular Australia and the US).
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management (essential)
- Qualifications in Organisational Development or Coaching (desirable)
- Strong communication skills and business insight necessary to interact with employees, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organisation
- Experience and knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements across global jurisdictions for employment relations (in particular Australia and USA)
- Experience driving a culture of high performance
- Strong leadership capacity, with proven experience building a team from the ground up
- Extensive experience and proven track record in HR strategy development, execution and delivery
- Demonstrated experience in organisational and leadership development
- Experience handling legal risk, including leading on investigations into grievances and complaints;
- A personal >
- Able to confidently advise executive and leadership teams on broad-ranging people related issues;
- High level knowledge of all facets of HR related functions
- Demonstrated experience working with sporting and gaming start-up (desirable)
- Experience working with multi-located and remote teams (desirable)
Why Work For VHS?
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers
- Remote First - Flexible work from home arrangement
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s
- Unlimited leave
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- $1000 USD Remote work allowance
- Brand new work laptop
- Employee referral program ($4000 USD for each employee who is successfully referred to the company)
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter and/or digital video resume outlining and addressing the selection criteria.
VHS values transparency, accountability, support, simplicity, and courage. We look forward to working with someone who embraces these traits and our start-up culture. Join VHS today and take the next step in your career.
VHS is committed too employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to move forward in the process.Register to Apply
Please let Virtually Human Studio know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg