Head of Operations
Hybrid – Singapore /
Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
- Lead the Operations team which comprises of Business Operations & Finance and Custody Operations to ensure the daily ADDX operations is working smoothly to support the business needs and meet regulatory compliance or reporting requirements.
- Work with Product, Marketing, Compliance and Growth teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests.
- Maintain operational stability and excellence in all ADDX’s operations including client onboarding, digital asset/securities token issuance, trading and custody, market surveillance, AML monitoring and operations reporting, in accordance with regulatory policy or guidelines.
- Manage operational issues and opportunities raised by the Operations team through effective communication, good understanding of operations processes, robust operational controls, and regulatory requirements.
- Support audit (internal, external or regulatory) review process through timely preparation of required audit deliverable, responses to audit queries, and follow-up actions on audit comments or findings.
- Build and maintain proactive alignment with IT team and internal stakeholders, including Product, Finance, Customer Support, Legal, Compliance and Risk, to ensure new product can be launched in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other departments (such as Growth, Legal, Risk and Compliance, Product, Engineering and QA departments) to deliver and drive business initiative to support the overall corporate growth strategy.
- Drive and support exchange user growth by developing and executing new initiatives/ solutions and translate complex ideas into specific requirements and action plans.
- Formulate operational support for new product approval process covering new business initiative, undertaking or new workflow.
- Design operation strategies and explore new business models to grow the business.
- Operationalize and execute operational processes or workflow from new business initiative or undertaking.
- Regularly review operations policy and procedure to ensure that they are up to date with current processes.
- Ensure the required reporting are prepared timely and accurately by the Operations team.
- Ensure the best use of technology in operations and ensure that business continuity/ crisis management plans are in place and tested to work successfully.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with central operation team or other external stakeholders, and facilitate product integration and implementation.
- Assist Senior Management team in building strategy and in running projects.
- Model and reinforce ethical behavior in self and others in accordance with the Company SOPs, adhere to organizational policies and guidelines, support compliance initiatives, maintain confidences, admit mistakes, conduct business with honesty, show consistency in words and actions, and follow through on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 15 or more years of leadership experience in securities operations, preferably at a financial institution, the banking, fintech or crypto industry is highly desirable
- Good understanding of financial and blockchain trading business
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels, both externally and internally
- Familiarity with MAS regulatory requirements on daily operations (e.g., AML/ KYC, unusual or suspicious transaction reporting)
- Self-motivated and result-oriented with good analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- Great logical thinking ability & communication skills
- Self-driven and a quick learner
- Adaptable, resilient and detail-oriented
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Register to Apply
Please let ADDX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg