Spaceport is accelerating the growth of the next digital economy by helping creators monetize their IP in the metaverse . We’re freshly capitalized and venture backed by some of the best crypto-native VCs, respected celebrities and largest studios in the world.
We’re developing technologies that will expand what is possible on the blockchain, set new precedents in how digital content interacts with the real world and lead the march towards a decentralized future.
Our rockstar team’s experience ranges from launching billion dollar gaming franchises like Bioshock and Saint’s Row to projects with celebrities like Seth Rogen and Method Man.
If you are seeking a role at a well-funded company operating at the bleeding edge of technology, if you want to collaborate with the brightest minds and celebrities from around the world and if you want to build decentralized software that will be used by billions of people —you should apply for this job.
- Worldly: We empathize and step into the shoes of users from around the world, not just from where we live or where the company is located.
- Open-Minded: We experiment and adapt our thinking based on the results, keeping our strongly held personal beliefs in check.
- Explorers: We take risks in our pursuit of success, uplift each other when we face challenges and are relentless in learning from our mistakes along the way.
- Masters of Their Craft: We’re humble and authentic, but we’re also great at what we do and we show it.
- Team Builders: We empower and amplify our team members across the company. We challenge problems, not people.
- You will work directly with the CEO and leadership team on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to wear many hats, starting as an individual contributor while building out a marketing department that will report to you.
- Build and execute marketing strategies that will attract new partners, drive revenue and increase product users
- Create successful marketing campaigns and own the implementation process from ideation to execution
- Develop strategies and tactics to build Spaceport brand awareness and drive qualified inbound traffic
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (social media, email campaigns, websites and events)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Design, build, and implement paid advertising campaigns by using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other tools
- Monitor OKR performance and communicate to key stakeholders
- Measure and produce reports on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Experience as marketing lead
- Experience running successful digital campaigns
- Strong knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM software
- Experience/Familiarity with Slack, Notion, Google Suite
- Knowledge/interest in the web3 space is a plus
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Data driven and ownership mindset
- Bachelors in Marketing or relevant field
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Work-from-home improvement stipend
- Coworking membership stipend
- Professional learning and development stipend
Please reach out even if your experience doesn’t align with the job description precisely. We are looking for talented people to fill roles that may not already be posted and we can always explore options after starting the conversation. Reach out to us today!Register to Apply
Please let Spaceport.xyz know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg