Head of Marketing
At Dialect we're on a mission to build more delightful, open messaging on the internet. We believe that web3 can deliver on this promise, and give users exciting new ways to communicate with each other.
We build open-source developer tooling and are obsessed with shipping pixel-perfect user experiences. We are powering messaging and notifications for many of the most-loved dapps on the Solana blockchain and adding support for Aptos and other chains rapidly. If you’re excited about the possibilities that wallet authentication opens up and are able to juggle multiple projects and competing deadlines, we'd love to hear from you.
About the team
We're a team of cloud and hard-tech veterans, hailing from the web2 messaging giants Sendgrid & Twilio, global internet-scale brands like Siemens, and moonshots like Arrival and Rigetti Quantum Computing.
We blend this mix of domain expertise, scale, and first-principles hard-tech into our work every day. This range of perspectives is our competitive edge, and we are constantly in search of more. Tell us what yours is and apply.
About the role
We're looking for a highly creative individual who takes initiative, is confident in their public voice, is constantly searching for new ways to engage our community in what we’re doing, and loves working alongside teammates from all kinds of different backgrounds. Passion for web3 and how it will change the internet is a must. Extensive experience in web2 marketing not required.
In this role you will:
- Be our first Marketing hire. You will have the opportunity to shape marketing at Dialect from the ground up, and eventually build a team.
- Lead all marketing efforts for Dialect, across Twitter, blogs and other written content, and help steer our brand and community content strategy across community media like Discord.
- Work with the Dialect team and the broader Dialect community to turn our mission, values & track record into a defining brand and voice.
- Produce creative, opportunistic, high quality content on a weekly basis, engaging with the team, our dev partners, and our community.
- Build a long-term narrative for Dialect based on our mission and roadmap, both to help create a brand off of that vision.
- Work internally with the Dialect team to get into the details of what we’re building and why we’re building it. We ship fast. What are we shipping? How can we produce engaging, creative content off of our product releases?
- Coordinate efforts with our designers and animators to produce high quality marketing content.
- Be constantly pushing us forward and challenging the status quo on how we communicate.
- Expand our brand beyond core web3, and help create a distinct, authentic voice and brand for Dialect.
You might be a great fit for this role if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in brand and content marketing.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to tell stories and build narrative.
- You have experience with content marketing tools.
- You know how to drive attention and build audiences.
- You’re scrappy. You know how to use a budget but you don’t think in terms of them.
Bonus points if:
- You have extensive experience managing web3 brands.
- You are already deep in some web3 communities and know how to speak the language.
- You are a Twitter pro.
Please let Dialect know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg