Hector Network is an expansive decentralized ecosystem run by a utility token, HEC, and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. The company is committed to developing the future of web3 by pioneering decentralized offerings ranging from Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and Defi Metaverse. Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making crosschain expansion happen.
About the Treasury
The to-be-managed Treasury is currently worth around $47 million and contains over 40 different assets, from stablecoins, metaverses, & promising projects to established big players like Bitcoin & Ethereum.
As an investment manager, you are part of the investment team of Hector Network, which currently consists of long-term crypto investors & analysts.
The goal of this role is to assist Hector Network in growing its treasury by locating fascinating investment opportunities, promising trades, and maintaining track of all current assets so that we do not miss any relevant market or asset news.
- Research new investment ideas, building investment thesis or models
- Develop trading and execution strategy
- Searching for profitable and secure farming & staking options + continuously tracking of those assets to identify risks and potential better options
- Manage live portfolio risk daily to ensure the portfolio operates within defined risk limits
- Provide weekly updates related to all treasury assets and the taken actions and prepare longer form educational content for our monthly reports to help our users learn about the taken actions
- Interface with executive team about what you’re seeing in markets
- Creating content and marketing materials that showcase potential returns of the treasury investments
- Provide daily accurate data of the treasury assets and proactively identify market trends
- Helping develop and grow our network of users and supporting the team in their fundraising efforts through pitch practise and fundraising introductions
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a custodian, capital management company or asset management
- A deep understanding of blockchain and crypto
- In-depth knowledge about the state of the digital asset market, specifically altcoins and DeFi
- Experience with yield farming, crypto-token economics, staking and digital asset lending
- Deep understanding of unique aspects of complications related to risk in the cryptocurrency industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a collaborative approach
- You have a track record of achieving metrics and have developed and deployed successful expansion plans.
- Versatility across asset classes, and views on how you would approach the crypto space
- Appreciation of momentum, sentiment, technical, and trading dynamics
- Strong investment philosophy and process supported by rigorous analysis
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort taking risks
- Self-awareness and self-confidence to be comfortable “being wrong”
- You have a record of introducing and launching new strategies
- Process-oriented and have strong project management skills
- You have a relentless execution ethic and lots of energy
- Writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarization, and dynamic tone
- Strong familiarity with crypto communities, market trends, and key market players as well as leading influential crypto channels “Crypto Twitter”
- Comfortable using decentralized Crypto software
- You can organize yourself well and are absolutely reliable
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work flexible crypto hours as the scope of the job evolves
- BA/MA degree in Finance, mathematics, psychology, engineering or a related discipline
Nice to have
- Prior experience with decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO)
Why work with us
- An exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network.
- Global Connections in the Web3 Space.Direct influence on our development and vision
- Competitive base salary ( We pay in stable coins)
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Paid trips to meetings, if required
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
Please let Hector Network know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg