Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
Aon’s Benefit Index®, Nomura’s benefits rank #1 amongst our competitors
The Client Services Technology (CST) organization is part of the Nomura Wholesale IT organization supporting all Client centric technology needs across Global Markets Sales, International Investment Banking and the Client Services Group within Operations. This position would report directly into the Head of CST.
CST is looking for a Head of International Investment Banking (IB) IT based out of New York. The position will be responsible for managing the functional IT needs of International IB, including Advisory and the Client Financing & Solutions business. In this capacity the individual will engage with business stakeholders at all levels and execute on the vision working with the technology team.
The candidate must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Knowledge of Investment Banking and Capital Markets businesses within a bank or in a consulting role advising these businesses
- Strong communication skills with a collaborative and global mindset
- Hands on IT leader with strong execution credentials and an understanding of modern development methodologies and technology stack
- Ability to collaborate with business stakeholders, build and socialize a technology strategy with a forward looking digital transformation agenda
- Ability to manage a midsize global development team to deliver on business priorities
The following are highly desirable qualities we would like the candidate to possess:
- Knowledge of cloud operating environments
- A working knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Knowledge of implementing solutions that use Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing to deliver tangible business benefits
- Interest and general awareness of modern computing paradigms (eg. Blockchain, Metaverse etc.)
Nomura is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRegister to Apply
Please let Nomura know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg