Head of Growth Digital Marketing
Who we are:
Sardine helps fintech, crypto, and web3 companies "move money confidently" by developing fraud, compliance, and payment infrastructure. With Sardine, builders can focus on growing their business instead of spending time, fighting against fraudsters. We're growing incredibly fast and powering over 100 customers around the world, like Brex, MoonPay, Bakkt, Luno, Transak, Chippercash, Candy Digital, Metamask, Brave, and RelayFi.
- We have hubs in Bay Area, NYC, and Toronto. However, we have a remote-first work culture. #WorkFromAnywhere
- We hire talented, self-motivated people and get out of their way
- We value performance, not hours worked (or what time you work). We believe you shouldn't have to miss your family dinner, your kid's school play, or doctor's appointment for the sake of adhering to an arbitrary work schedule
- US (From Home / Beach / Mountain / Cafe / Anywhere!)
- We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed team. So you can find your productive zone and work from there
About the Role:
The Head of Growth & Digital Marketing will be responsible for planning, building, and managing marketing campaigns that drive awareness, demand, pipeline, and sales. You will work closely with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Business Operations) to develop and execute a marketing program across all owned and purchased channels.
You'll need to have experience in B2B marketing and take an analytical approach to test, measure, and scale campaigns across multiple product lines. This role will support design, PR, content distribution, and social media efforts outside growth and demand generation. This role will also play a huge role in quarterbacking product marketing efforts and in building and managing marketing collateral across multiple product lines.
- Manage the development of strategic, multi-prong marketing plans to support company-wide initiatives across three different product lines.
- Create and maintain the marketing budget, owning the allocation of resources towards demand generation, media channels, events, vendors, etc.
- Manage all of the marketing operations and analytics reporting from all marketing activities
- Support the management and performance of the website, which includes: copy updates, blog CMS, inbound marketing, etc.
- Be a liaison between Product, Sales, and Business Operations to build and manage marketing collateral across all lines of business for sales enablement and customer retention purposes.
- Manage event sponsorships and client events, booth planning and logistics, and ROI reporting
- Lead email marketing for inbound and outbound and support the Account Management team for customer announcements.
- Develop content ideas and lead distribution for branded content, including articles, blogs, website copy, social media posts, marketing campaigns, newsletters, and press releases.
An ideal candidate has:
- You can flourish in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- You prefer to build processes and aren't afraid to lead without a clear set of rules.
- You have heavy fintech or fraud experience and are a Crypto/web3 enthusiast.
- You are a HubSpot expert!
- You have managed CMS and website development
- You're a natural writer. You find it easy to create concise, intelligent, and highly readable content that will relate to your target audience.
- You have superb time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines.
Benefits we offer:
- Generous compensation in cash and equity
- 7-year for post-termination option exercise (vs. standard 90 days)
- Early exercise for all options, including pre-vested
- Work from anywhere: Remote-first Culture
- Unlimited paid time off and minimum 2 weeks/year of mandatory vacation
- Company-wide offsites, the last one was at Miami
- MacBook Pro delivered to your door
- One-time stipend to set up a home office — desk, monitors, etc.
- Monthly meal stipend
- Monthly health and wellness stipend
- Monthly meet-up stipend
- Unlimited access to an expert financial advisory
Join a fast-growing company with world-class professionals from around the world. If you are seeking a meaningful career, you found the right place, and we would love to hear from you.Register to Apply
Please let Sardine know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg