Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 70 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
We are looking to recruit a Head of Finance (Brazil) to help Crypto.com to manage its rapidly growing business in Latin America. This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to manage the Brazilian Accounting affairs of a business experiencing significant growth in a very dynamic industry.
Reporting to the Global Head of Finance, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the financial accounting, reviewing the best accounting practices and tax reporting in Brazil.
The successful candidate will be a valuable member of the Crypto.com Brazil Accounting & Finance team and will collaborate with global accounting teams, external advisors, external auditors, and broader finance and operations teams across the organization.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive financial strategy to support business growth goals, and regulatory requirements, ensuring all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
- Prepare and work with the finance team on the monthly financials for all Brazilian entities.
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and integrity of financial data
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments, cash flows and future revenues
- Prepare and maintain operating budgets, manage and oversee the cash flow of the company (including appropriate treasury controls).
- Lead the Finance function and manage finance team
- Maintain and oversee banking relationships.
- Liaison with both internal and external parties, including auditors and regulators.
- Work with the Tax team to lead and manage the timely and meticulous preparation of tax returns for all Crypto.com’s Brazilians entities, including federal, state and local returns.
- Manage and review the annual corporate income tax reporting under IFRS including calculation of current and deferred tax positions
- Participate in the transfer pricing documentation review and implementation, where applicable
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- CPA or equivalent
- Degree in accounting (ciências contábeis) required
- 10+ years of experience in the finance/banking industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience with international/multinational companies a plus
- Strong understanding of IFRS principles
- Knowledge of crypto related subjects is a plus
- Knowledge in the NetSuite (Oracle) system is a plus
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling experience
- Excellent project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, with an ability to multitask in a high growth environment
- Strong willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Passionate about start-ups and the growth of digital assets
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.Register to Apply
Please let Crypto.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg