Amidst an environment of increasing regulatory scrutiny in web3, Toku provides their customers peace of mind with 100% tax compliance on all token-based compensation in over 100 countries globally. Toku’s growing list of customers includes Aragon, Astar, Filecoin Foundation, Gitcoin, Gnosis, Hedera Hashgraph, Protocol Labs, Teller, Safe, Storyverse, and others.
Toku’s comprehensive suite of services include: Token-based payroll, token-based grant administration, employment and tax compliance, – services tailored to the needs of every crypto-native organization.
There are clear laws and regulations around how people get employed and compensated that have been around for hundreds of years. These laws aren’t going away, and organizations need to follow them for the industry to grow. Our vision is to make it simple for organizations, from traditional companies to DAOs, to compensate their employees and contractors with tokens globally.
Toku recently raised $20 million from a consortium led by Blockchain Capital with Protocol Labs, GMJP, OrangeDAO, Orrick, Reverie, Quantstamp, Next Web Capital and prominent angel investors including Protocol Labs founder Juan Benet and Alchemy co-founders Nikil Viswanathan and Joe Lau. Read more about Toku in Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and CoinDesk.
To learn more check our website.
About the Role
We're searching for the head of our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for orchestrating the strategy that ensures our customers get the most value and best experience from the Toku platform and sharing strategic feedback with the rest of the company.
You will be working closely with the cofounders, CEO, and leadership team. This is a highly cross-functional and dynamic role. You will work with functional leaders to ensure they are acutely aware of our top customers’ priorities and needs, align with our team to have a direct pulse on our customers, and in partnership with our sales team in directing the best customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated organizational leadership capabilities, client-facing experience, a passion for driving business impact through operational excellence and rigor, and experience navigating complex global requirements and regulatory constraints, with a collaborative and positive attitude.
- Lead, manage, and expand a global Customer Success team
- Design, implement, and maintain a consistent service model for all clients globally
- Act as a mentor and leader of a team of Account Managers, HR Professionals and Benefits Specialists
- Oversee day-to-day operations on existing accounts
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of trends, advantages, issues, risks, and dependencies
- Engage regularly with clients via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction. Develop QBR frameworks to improve customer experience.
- Tracking product usage & adoption, motivating customers to increase their depth and breadth of platform usage
- Proactively identify risks to the customer, which may prevent them from achieving their stated business goals and develop plans to overcome them
- Predict (and own) risk, renewal, and expansion within the customer portfolio
- Act as a voice of the customer - communicate platform issues and coordinate technical solutions internally across engineering, product, and support teams
- Communicate industry shifts and trends to customers, establishing trusted advisor relationships with the customer’s Development, Engineering, and Product organizations
- Any ad hoc responsibilities that may come up from time to time
- 5+ years in a customer success role at companies that sell a highly technical product
- 2+ years managing a team
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Track record of building processes and implementing them
- Customer-first and analytics-first driven thinking
- Agile self-starter with ability to move quickly and desire to own and be accountable for projects from Day 1
- Service-oriented attitude characterized by strong listening skills and the driven to achieve shared success
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in B2B
- Proven high level of maturity, executive presence, and judgement in complex high-profile, client-facing situations
Nice to Have
- Founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
- Experience with EOR, PEO, HR, or Law
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Apple laptop
Toku is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to being a diverse team that reflects a broad range of background, thought, and experience. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, status as protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, LGBTQ+, and people from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.Register to Apply
Please let Toku know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg