Who We Are
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
Who You Are
We are looking for a seasoned customer success professional, driven by a passion to create excellent customer experiences and products. This person will be looked to for their strong multitasking, relationship building, management and communication skills, as they partner closely with teams on various customer-facing problems and solutioning. To be successful in this role, you must be dedicated to proactive problem solving and continuous improvement.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage a team of experienced customer success specialists, responsible for client questions related to onboarding support, trading, incident management, and platform questions
- Partner closely with Sales and Product teams on customer facing problems and solutioning
- Monitor the progress of customer incidents, looking for trends and communicating those with GalaxyOne leadership and stakeholders
- Establish FAQ database and general knowledge management system
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Service, preferably within the crypto sector or traditional financial services
- Familiarity with a CRM software (ZenDesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent critical thinking skills with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage competing priorities and be adaptive to change
- Familiar with Cryptocurrency
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health insurance for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
- Benefits may vary based on location
Register to Apply
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact [email protected].
Please let Galaxy know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg