Head of Content
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
About this role:
You'll be a strategic leader for all content functions within the Marketing Organizations and grow a talented team of writers and strategists to create maximum impact in a fast-paced environment. With eagle eyes and jazz hands, you'll keep content executing against the right priorities aligned with stakeholders within OKX, and you'll concept and maintain resources to scale best-in-class content work.
- Oversee content programs across Listings, Product, Academy, and Brand for traders and crypto investors
- Manage and scale a team of content writers, strategists, and contributors
- Collaborate with leadership and content stakeholders to prioritise requests and keep content aligned on business objectives
- Structure work processes and teams to facilitate effective communication among writers
- Create scalable resources for content contributors and key stakeholders to maintain consistency and polish
- Become an OKX brand expert and advocate for it internally and externally
- A seasoned leader in content creation and marketing; ideally with 5+ years of experience managing people and sizeable team
- Excellent communication, storytelling skills, and attention to detail
- BA or above in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Finance or related field
- EU or UAE time zones preferred
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg