Kyro is helping partners onboard the next billion crypto consumers.
We are the first native web3 multi-blockchain fintech platform that will transform crypto adoption with a simple and easy way for partners to re-think and push forward NFTs, Coins, Tokens and new frontier assets.
Kyro has recently announced its Series A from leading blockchain partners Avalanche (Ava Labs), Polygon, Rally, Tezos, venture funds Decasonic, Drive Capital, Fenbushi Capital, Signum Capital, UOB Venture Management and former Goldman Sachs Head of Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Brad Koenig.
Our teams are all across California, Vancouver, Asia, India and growing daily. We are hiring the best which gives our teams autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
- We are looking for a Head of Community to join Kyro, not just for the brand but for several distinct launches in early 2022 with some of the biggest names in the world. You will have the opportunity to grow, moderate, and drive engagement within several new communities. You will be responsible for managing all community interactions and customer support across all Social Media and Chat platforms. To be an ideal candidate, you should have great communication across internal and external departments and be a patient listener to consumers. You should also be a good problem solver with effective time management and a willingness to grow and improve
- Work with our team, talent and IP partners, to ensure a consistency across our social and community platforms
- Ensure positive user sentiment and address community concerns
- Track data and analytics acquired from community engagement
- Work closely with the business to ensure ongoing activities within the community are meeting Growth metrics
- Execute on community strategies to actively engage a consumer base across global social and messaging services (e.g. Twitter, Discord, Telegram)
- Excellent knowledge of the NFT and Crypto industry
- Engaged in the Web3 space: you might own NFTs, Tokens, involved in DAOs or has their own side projects
- 1-2 year experience utilizing all types of social platforms
- Participant in marketing group or cross-functional team
- Ability to adapt to an array of ever-changing conditions, manage multiple tasks, and efficiently manage deadlines
- Represent the Company’s core values and mission when interacting with external parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skillsSelf-starter, proactive mindset, strong work ethic, and ability to work closely with, and collaborate effectively with, cross-functional team leads
Please let Kyro know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg