Head of Business Development USA
Nickel Digital Asset Management
Nickel Digital is a London-based investment manager, authorised and regulated by the FCA. We are a team of experienced finance professionals trading in the crypto domain, where each team member directly contributes to the success of the Company.
We are currently managing a range of crypto-dedicated funds totalling over $200M, with our flagship Arbitrage fund winning several top hedge fund industry awards in the three years since its inception, including quant performance and the best fund overall awards.
As a result of our growth, we are expanding our team by bringing on board a Head of Business Development to be responsible for fund raising across the United States focussing mainly on the East Coast and surrounding markets. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the digital asset revolution with a leading crypto investment manager.
The Head of Business Development is a senior level position, playing a critical role in expanding Nickel's client base.
The Head of Business Development will work closely with the CEO to increase the AUM of Nickel's funds by establishing new communication channels and leveraging their existing relationships with US institutional allocators.
This is a 100% remote position based out of the US, requiring travel to client meetings across the US and also to the head office in London from time to time.
Who are we looking for:
- You must have a proven track record of selling hedge funds to family offices, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, endowments
- Have established network and sales relationships across the US
- Own and maintain a direct book of business with responsibility for sales strategy, relationship management, pipeline generation, closing deals
- Have some familiarity with Digital Assets/Crypto, though not a must. Curiosity, ability to learn fast and absorb new information, and familiarising with new technology is critical for this role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal are a must
- A team-player who achieves excellence in sales by harnessing the skills and strength in the wider team to achieve both individual, team and Nickel's goals and objectives
An excellent US-market competitive base + top-line commissions + stock options
Nickel is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
To know more about Nickel Digital visit us on https://nickel.digital
This is a position directly with Nickel Digital Asset Management.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please let Nickel Digital Asset Management know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg