NEAR Foundation is hiring for a Head of Brand & Growth. This person will lead the evolution of the NEAR brand & messaging, designed to unite the ecosystem around a common direction, working closely with CMO. This person will lead a team in developing best-in-class marketing strategies across a variety of channels aligned to NF goals, as well as empowering the ecosystem to pick up this activity over time. The Head of Brand & Growth will lead growth channels for NEAR Foundation, ensuring we keep to budget whilst meeting our overall goals.
- Be instrumental in architecting NEAR’s global brand and marketing strategies
- Lead a team of marketing managers and digital managers to plan & execute best-in-class marketing strategies to best meet NEAR Foundations goals
- Support in amplifying key milestones from across the NEAR ecosystem, including our partnerships, regional hubs, projects, funds and community members
- Develop a brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all key channels, such as website, social, content and storytelling, and experiences.
- Help maximize the impact of announcements, launches, and big moments. You’ll be part of shaping and executing our strategy for big news, ecosystem successes and community growth.
- Lead relationships with key agencies, such as creative & media agencies
- Work closely with the CMO on setting overall Marketing strategy and OKRs
- 5+ years of experience in leading & developing best in class marketing strategies across a variety of channels
- 3+ years of experience in leading high performing marketing teams (agency or client)
- Web3 experience preferable
- Strong communicator
- Ability to support change management in complex, fast-changing organizations
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.Register to Apply
Please let NEAR Foundation know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg