Growth Marketing Manager [Remote]
Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (TimeZone: EST | Full day overlap)
- RATE: Our client is looking to pay $80,000 – $140,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
- 3-5 years of professional experience in social media marketing, preferably within the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry
- Fluency in Web3 culture and terminology, including emojis, memes, and other digital communication tools
- Strong understanding of current trends and developments within the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries
- Proven ability to effectively manage and grow social media presence across various platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, Reddit, etc.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and adjust working hours as needed to effectively engage with the crypto community
- Relevant educational background, such as in finance, technology, marketing, or graphic design
- Prior experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work well in a team environment.
As a Growth Manager professional with a strong focus on driving acquisition and retention, you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end execution of marketing activation plans and community building from start to finish. Utilizing a growth mindset, you will leverage in-house specialists within teams and a network of partners to create and execute effective campaigns across all owned, earned, and paid content and channels, both online and offline.
- Develop and execute engaging social media strategies to increase brand awareness and grow user base across various platforms and local channels
- Create and implement educational initiatives to engage internal community and increase brand loyalty
- Analyze competitor activity, including marketing strategies, channel usage, and campaign tactics, to inform and improve their own strategies
- Plan and host engaging events such as AMAs and Twitter Spaces to increase engagement and build relationships with key audiences
- Research and build targeted media and influencer lists, and establish connections to amplify brand messaging and reach new audiences
- Assist the marketing team in creating and executing integrated campaigns, including ideation, execution, and performance measurement
- Oversee and optimize our client's bi-weekly newsletter to increase engagement and retention of clients and subscribers.
Braintrust Job ID: 6095
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg