Growth Marketing Manager
About the Role:
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing on campaigns that increase awareness and adoption of Optimism. You’ll own surface areas like the Optimism website, landing pages, our newsletter, campaign copy for paid sponsorships, and more. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving up metrics like Github commits, TVL, and MAU (monthly active users). This role will collaborate extensively with the broader marketing team as well as developer relations, partnerships, and comms to bring your campaigns to life.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Build and execute on an end-to-end campaign strategy to drive hype, awareness, and adoption of Optimism
- Deeply understand and empathize with web3 consumers and dapp developers
- Manage and track an annual paid ad spend budget and ROI across channels
- Collaborate with our Head of Communications and content strategists to execute campaigns around product launches and feature releases
- Create and execute on ecosystem growth strategies and campaigns, working closely with Developer Relations to bring engaging campaigns to life
- Ideate thought leadership assets and campaigns (Optimism’s first ever book?!) that bring Optimism’s technical prowess and alignment with Ethereum’s roadmap, ethos, and vision to the public eye
What skills do you bring?
- A track record of running high impact growth marketing campaigns to technical audiences and consumers
- Curiosity to learn about technical concepts and turn them into powerful campaigns that attracts, converts, and retains consumers and developers
- Crypto, Web 3, and blockchain experience isn’t required, but a passion for learning new technologies and understanding what engages and interests our community is critical
Optimism focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://optimism.io or find them on Twitter.Register to Apply
Please let Optimism know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg