From the code to the values, we are Ethereum-aligned. We believe Ethereum has the potential to solve some of humanity’s most crucial coordination issues. Since our initial inception as a non-profit research group, we have have sought to scale both its technology and values.
At present the most pressing bottleneck to the growth of Ethereum is its performance and scalability. We are building the most elegant solution to this problem. We do this out in the open because we believe in open source and its ability to accelerate innovation.
Not only do we improve Ethereum's performance by orders of magnitude, we donate 100% of the profits generated from doing so to Ethereum public goods. We do this because we believe the future of the open internet is too important to be left to chance. By operating as a Public Benefit Corporation we're able to align private incentives with public good and create a positive-sum economic model that provides a sustainable future for the internet.
About the Role:
As the Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing on web3 native campaigns that increase brand awareness of Optimism and usage of products in the Optimism ecosystem. This role blends creative thinking and flawless campaign execution; perfect for the candidate who obsesses over the details and thrives in brainstorming unique campaign concepts. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving metrics including new users / connected wallets, community growth, and user engagement (through campaigns like Optimism Quests). This role will collaborate extensively with design, web development, and product to bring campaigns to life.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Build and execute on an end-to-end campaign strategy to drive awareness and adoption of the Optimism ecosystem
- Obsess over web3 native campaign concepts, including community-oriented NFT minting campaigns that drive brand loyalty
- Deeply understand and empathize with web3 consumers and dapp developers so you can craft campaign messaging that converts impressions into users
- Create and execute on ecosystem growth strategies and campaigns, working closely with Developer Relations to bring engaging campaigns to life
- Ideate thought leadership assets and campaigns (an NFT comic book series?!) that bring Optimism’s technical prowess and alignment with Ethereum’s roadmap, ethos, and vision to the public eye
What skills do you bring?
- A track record of running high impact growth marketing campaigns to technical audiences and consumers
- Curiosity to learn about technical concepts and turn them into powerful campaigns that attracts, converts, and retains consumers and developers
- Crypto, Web3, and blockchain experience isn’t required, but a passion for learning new technologies and understanding what engages and interests our community is critical
What you'll like about us:
- We take care of our employees—from fully paid medical, dental and vision to a 4% 401K match, we've got you covered—learn more about our benefits, culture and all recruiting FAQ here.
- We take pride in the accomplishments of our teammates and support each other in doing the best work of our careers.
- Our team is a diverse group of people from a variety of backgrounds and interests. We cherish our eclecticism and consider it a great strength.
- We have a transparent, feedback-driven and fun-centric culture.
- We are a team of builders—our founding team has been working on Ethereum scalability since 2015.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds to apply. We believe that our work is stronger with a variety of perspectives, and we’re eager to further diversify our company. If you have a background that you feel would make an impact at Optimism, please consider applying. We’re committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.Register to Apply
Please let OP Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg