Mudrex is a Y Combinator-backed series A organization, on a mission to democratize investing. Retail investors use Mudrex to easily invest in crypto. Our flagship product, Coin Sets, has seen amazing traction in the markets we have launched.
We are growing rapidly, and to sustain and support this rapid growth we are looking to grow our team. The folks at Mudrex are young and driven to a single purpose - to build a strong self-serving platform that simplifies investing in cryptocurrency.
What you’ll do here at Mudrex:
- Support in planning, strategizing and implementing go-to-market campaigns for the products across emerging market countries
- Optimize the online presence for the products in question and help localize content for each market. Help in creating case studies & best practices.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiate fair content rates, and ensure the relevant agreements are in place.
- Reach out to brands to build strategic & commercial partnerships
- Understand Brand requirements & goals, and design campaigns that meet their requirements
- End-to-end program management of brand and affiliate partnerships working with legal, content, design, product, product operations, and marketing teams to ensure successful execution
- Manage campaign performance in collaboration with the product team.
What we are looking for in you:
1. 3-5 years of experience in affiliate marketing, community management or brand partnerships in a high-growth fintech startup. (Crypto experience would be a plus).
2. Good networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally.
3. Strong understanding of web3, technology and business, experience in working on crypto projects a plus.
Register to Apply
You should apply if:
1. You are an autonomous, critical thinker with razor-sharp problem-solving skills
2. You are passionate about what you do
3. You are exceptional at time management and have a proven track record of being able to work efficiently with minimum supervision
What happens after you apply: (steps of the interview process)
1. Round 1: Introductory HR round (15 mins)
2. Round 2: Detailed deep dive round with the team (60 mins)
3. Round 3: Assignment
4. Round 4: Detailed deep dive round with the Head of Growth & Partnerships (60 mins)
5. Round 5: Culture fit round (15 mins)
6. Round 6: Offer discussion
Please let Mudrex know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg