The Finance & Accounting team is looking for a Growth Finance Analyst to help us think strategically in supporting the Growth & Marketing teams from an FP&A and strategic finance perspective.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Growth Finance Analyst, you’ll get to:
- Manage recurring reporting to the Growth and Marketing team across partner revenue and OpEx (operating expenses), and drive culture of performance management with real time dashboards, KPIs, and insights into emerging trends
- Assist in preparing and coordinating the quarterly forecast and annual operating plan processes.
- Communicate requirements within each business team and work with the Growth Finance lead to socialize and roll up into broader planning
- Build a process to track our deal flow and predict our onboarding activity so that we can more accurately predict our revenue, in partnership with Growth
- Work with the Sales/Growth team to map the sales funnel and enhance / operationalize reporting and metrics that will optimize performance
- Manage the review, setting, and operations of the Customer Success / Business Development quarterly compensation plan in partnership with CS and BD leads and incorporate this into budget management and planning
- Support weekly Opp Review revenue analysis by building and maintaining a template that the Growth team can use to create rough sizings for Opportunity assessment; serve as first level thought partner for revenue sizing
- Drive analysis and partner with BD team members to present to the eventual Pricing Committee that will be led by Growth on a standing basis
- Manage the group's operating expense budget and keep a clear accounting of the group's spending with the leadership team, including headcount changes. Navigate any expense requests and shepherd them through the corporate process
- Craft a unit economics framework to assess investment in paid marketing initiatives, and track ROI throughout the sales funnel; support customer LTV analysis
Your experience should include:
- 2-5 years of experience working in Financial Planning & Analysis + Management Reporting
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex new technologies and processes
- Demonstrated ability to “parachute in” to a new situation and drive analyses in ambiguous situations
- Excellent program management and modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups
- Ability to “roll up sleeves” and go deep into the business analytics, understanding details while managing executive-level communication
- Passion for crypto/ blockchain technology
You might also have:
- Experience working with Netsuite (Accounting) and Adaptive Insights (FP&A)
- Experience working in crypto or other fintech company
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
#LI-remoteRegister to Apply
Please let Paxos know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg