Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As a Growth Copywriter at Eco, you will:
- Write action-orientated copy that drives net new leads for Eco across our entire funnel, from top-of-funnel awareness campaigns to bottom-of-funnel demand generation.
- Write copy for outbound email campaigns, lifecycle email campaigns,
- Operate at the intersection of our marketing, design, brand, people, and paid acquisition teams. You’ll be the go-to writer for all types of marketing assets: social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn), email flows (outbound and lifecycle campaigns), typeforms, newsletter ads, and both internal and external people-orientated copy.
- Constantly test copy and creative variations—in close collaboration with our marketing designers—to determine our most effective assets. Use this information to strengthen and support our broader Growth, Marketing, Design, and Product teams/initiatives.
- Edit copy and creative campaigns drafted by other teams before they’re published.
- Own the creation of our Eco-specific repository of most convincing, compelling, and converting phrases, words, and sentences. Constantly test new copy & creative ideas, and update this repository accordingly.
- Help direct our Growth team towards the highest-return marketing efforts and investments.
We’re looking for you if you have:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in ad copywriting, content, or journalism.
- Strong copywriting skills. You take pride in crafting your sentences, and you write words that leap off the page.
- Experience in a cross-functional writing or editing role, specifically working between marketing, design, brand, and paid acquisition teams.
- An ownership mentality. We’re looking for someone to think outside the box on how we talk about our products, learn what works, and scale/socialize those learnings.
- The confidence to take chances. We joined Eco because we aren’t satisfied with average outcomes. We want our next teammate to share that commitment to our long term vision and an aspiration for more.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Annual company retreats and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Work-from-home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance.
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!).
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.Register to Apply
Please let Eco know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg