TrillerVerz owns Triller, an AI-powered music video app that allows users to create professional-looking video in a matter of seconds: VERZUZ, the live-stream music platform launched by Swizz Beatz and Timbaland; Amplify.ai, a leading customer engagement and messaging platform; FITE, a premier global PPV, AVOD, and SVOD streaming site; and Thuzio, a leader in B2B premium influencer events and experiences.
Pairing music culture with sports, fashion, entertainment, and influencers through a 360-degree view of content and technology, TrillerVerz encourages its influencers to post the content created on the app across different social media platforms and uses proprietary AI technology to push and track their content virally to affiliated and non-affiliated sites and networks, enabling them to reach millions of additional users.
We are actively seeking hard-working, intelligent, dynamic, and energetic individuals to join our growing team. If you are motivated to deliver high-quality and innovative products and services, Triller can offer you a great career opportunity. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and 401k contribution.
The Graphic Designer will create original, compelling videos, social media graphics, digital
advertisements, print/broadcast/email elements, and other digital media to fuel the growth of Triller. We’re looking for someone who can quickly learn the Triller brand and deliver beautifully orchestrated art and design in a modern, fast-paced environment.
● Develop and execute art, design, and branding for digital advertising, social media, in-app
graphics, and email from concept to completion
● Understand and follow brand and corporate identity standards
● Edit videos and GIFs for marketing programs and social media posts
● Build corporate sales and branding materials including presentations, promotional items, and
● Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
● Design and slice artwork into usable deliverables such as HTML templates
● Translate marketing or informational content into a functional web pages
● Create and edit images and graphics for website and in-app use
● Make changes to sites without disrupting dynamic code
● Track and manage projects using Monday.com (project management), Slack (internal
communications), Drive (file storage), and other organizational and collaboration tools
● Work on projects afterhours including nights, weekends, and holidays to align with the needs of
the business when live events and launches occur during non-traditional work times
● Other duties as required
● 5+ years of combined agency and client-side design experience
● Brand/corporate experience a plus
● Experience designing NFT’s a plus
● Experience managing direct marketing, advertising, and social media communications
● Experience working for an app developer, social media client, or video streaming company a plus
● Experience in music, sports, and entertainment industries a plus
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
● Ability to remain calm and collected in high pressure situations
● An understanding of current social/digital platforms
● Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
● Ability to multi - task and prioritize duties
● Possess good understanding of web, social, and talent & creator landscape
● Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite and Slack.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
● A commitment to excellence and a deep belief in diversity and collaboration
● Possess positive attitude, sound judgement, and top-level professionalism
● College BA in advertising, graphic design, web design, visual communications, or a related field or 5+ years of relevant work experience
● Previous work for a talent agency, Social Media company or similar talent management experience preferred
● Entertainment/Startup experience is a plus
● Ability to talk or hear in order to give and receive information and instructions
● Ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
● Ability to reach with hands and arms
● Ability to use computer keyboard up to 80% of the day
● Visual acuity, ability to adjust focus and peripheral vision for work on a laptop or other computer equipment
● Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Triller is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. EOE/AA M/F/D/V.Register to Apply
Please let Triller know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg