Orange Comet, Inc
About the job
Orange Comet is looking for a creative graphic designer. The ideal candidate can create designs using illustration, photo editing, and layout software. We need an individual who possesses strong typography skills and is aware of the latest trends. We are looking for a passionate, well-rounded designer ready to build world-class, super-creative branded content for a new, disruptive force in the Web 3 arena. We need someone who can push projects forward with passion, innovation, and personal vision. In addition, we need an organized professional who can communicate with a team efficiently to develop wonders collaboratively.
- Mastery of some industry-standard design tools such as Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.), but also presentation tools such as Keynote or Google Slides.
- Strong (out of this world) typography skills
- Excellent aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts for communication materials, including websites, logos, signs, keynotes, annual reports, advertisements, and social media posts
- The ability to identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices
- The ability to adhere to a consistent visual style per project
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members such as illustrators, 3D artists, designers, marketing, sales, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to utilize some UX/UI tools (Sketch, Figma, XD, Zeplin, etc) is a plus
- A drive to work with a breakthrough Web3 company with a growing list of clients
- A strong portfolio that showcases your graphic design skills
- Experience designing Marketing materials (Google Ads, Social Ads, Banners, etc)
- +5 years of relevant professional experience
- Superior critical thinking skills to determine what is needed to complete a project
- The ability to multitask and take initiatives
- knowledge of the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- Experience working with deadlines and the ability to expedite assignments with reliability and speed.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with a proven ability to handle and follow through on multiple tasks or projects.
- Awesome company culture along with a fully remote position (best of both worlds!)
- A rewarding role with opportunities to see yourself and the company grow.
- We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
- Orange Comet is full of passionate and highly skilled individuals. We dream together, learn from each other, have fun and make a difference every day. Our culture is based on deep trust, individual freedom, and personal responsibility.
- While this is listed as a contract position, we do want to fill this role as part of our core team in the near future. Please don’t hesitate to bring this up if it’s of interest, as we’re happy to talk about it!
About The Company
Orange Comet is a premium content creation company producing high-quality, disruptive digital collectibles and blockchain experiences. By blending super-creative content and game-changing technology, our mission is to create groundbreaking Web3 experiences for the fanbases of our clients. We are powered by a passionate group of people who believe the future of all entertainment and media is on the verge of a major change and our diverse backgrounds, experiences and industries, work to help our clients shape their businesses for the emerging Metaverse of opportunities that awaits.
The US base salary range for a full-time position is $70,000-$125,000 + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Our team can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Please let Orange Comet, Inc know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg