Impact Theory is a freakishly ambitious LA-based Web3 studio, committed to telling stories of empowerment and human potential. We currently produce a wide variety of scripted, unscripted, and digital content for OTT streamers, YouTube, Spotify, WEBTOON, podcasts, and our own internal online learning platform. All of Impact Theory’s content is focused on entertaining and empowering people the world over. If Disney sought to build the most magical brand on earth, we are endeavoring to create the most empowering brand on earth - without sacrificing the entertainment factor.
We are embarking on our newest venture into the Blockchain entertainment and NFT space and are building a world class team in the process. Impact Theory is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. This would be a hybrid model and must be local to Los Angeles or the Southern California area.
To be considered, you will need to be enthusiastic, fun, hardcore, and highly motivated. We are a team, not a family. We want kind and encouraging people who show up every day playing to win and striving to be the best of the best. Impact Theory is where you come to make your wildest dreams a reality. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable. If that’s you, please submit a cover letter, and resume.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop and execute design concepts, graphics, and layouts for ad campaigns, websites, logos, and branding elements for use across a wide range of media (web, social, virtual, print, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including copywriters, marketing managers, and developers, to ensure that designs meet the project requirements and goals
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups for various design projects
- Participate in the development of design systems and >
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, technologies, and tools and bring new ideas to the table
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines, prioritizing tasks and communicating project status to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or a related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in graphic and web design
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with responsive web design, (Figma, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to develop innovative design solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Understanding of task management software (Monday, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
Register to Apply
The salary range for this role is $70,000 - $80,000 per year commensurate with experience
Impact Theory is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity, and believe the strongest teams are from a broad tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please let Impact Theory know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg