Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
We are currently a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
About The Role
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will help in creating and building the Coinshift brand. You will be the glue between Growth, Marketing & Engineering. A creative and talented individual who jumps in and gets the work done skillfully. In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Create marketing assets such as marketing collateral, digital campaigns, posts, GIFs, brochures, illustrations, web collateral, social media collateral, etc. to effectively amplify our social media presence
- Plan, produce, and edit video content about Coinshift features, advantages, roadmap, etc., as required to grow the business and expand our user base
- Help maintain & improve Coinshift’s overall brand identity through innovative design
- Regularly update our primary marketing templates on Google Slides, Google Docs, etc., as required
- Manage outsources and freelancers required to complete complex design tasks, videos, etc., as required
- Take primary ownership of all design and video content, set realistic delivery dates, and complete complex projects on time as required to manage our business
- Passionate about web3, willing to learn more about DeFi, NFTs, etc.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other graphic design/prototyping tools
- Ideally 3+ years of experience as a Designer for software or web3 organizations with a strong portfolio of work
- Have a passion and talent for creative and engaging storytelling and crafting high-value, educational, and visually appealing content
- Possess a clean and refined design aesthetic and pay close attention to detail
- Highly organized in planning and distributing content tailored to various social media channels and audiences
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, ideally within a remote organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and high emotional intelligence
- Experience with b2b marketing and partner marketing a plus
- Knowledge of Finance in general, and Treasury Management specifically, is a plus
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if they don’t match all the above criteria.
If you are hired, you will have the option of fiat/USDC payments made monthly
We look forward to your application!Register to Apply
Please let Coinshift know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg