Graduate Hire 2022/23 - Product Manager
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance. We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive - we want to bring out the best in you.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
Supernova Program is a 3-year career accelerator program that aims to fast-track young, high performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders in the Product & Engineering team.
We firmly believe in the young power of new era. Join us to achieve your own narrative around crypto.
About the team:
As a graduate Product Manager, you will build and maintain the core OKX app with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with design, product, and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations. This is an opportunity to learn the full life cycle of crypto mobile applications including pro/retail trading, asset management, and wallet.
- Collect user suggestions and develop solutions. Proactively reactive to market trends and new projects with a passion for Web3.0. Execute research on users' interests and behavior across the world spontaneously and make direct and achievable suggestions derived from your findings;
- Design the crypto asset trading products of all major financial products, including the back-end service, user experience and new business mode, participating in the whole life cycle of products from establishment to launch;
- Design financial product functions, output prototypes and PRDs from start to launch for our customers;
- Provide the short and medium-term product iteration plan and RoadMap based on the life cycle characteristics of the product, competition environment and resource structure.
- Discover new customer demands and optimize user experience and interaction design;
- Improve product competitiveness and user experience through data analysis, competitors research and other means;
- Cooperate with marketing, operations, business development teams and other departments to grow our trading volume;
- Bachelor's degree with product manager internship experience, preferably from a well-known Internet, blockchain or financial company;
- A strong interest in blockchain and the financial industry;
- Possess rigorous logical thinking, excellent teamwork awareness and communication skills, and be able to organize and coordinate resources to solve problems and achieve goals between different departments;
- Interested in discovering user demands through data analysis
- Ability to think logically, work in a team and communicate effectively. Be able to organize and coordinate resources to solve problems and achieve goals in collaboration with different departments;
- Investment experience in a certain digital currency direction;
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, responsible to our customers and your team.
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg