Global Team Lead, Client Operations
At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
The Global Team Lead, Client Operations will be a manager of managers for 3 of our most business-critical teams: the Client Experience Team, responsible for onboardings to account management, the Operations Team, responsible for all of our back office operations, and the KYC Operations Team, responsible for KYC reviews of new and current clients. This leader must be comfortable switching between strategic conversations and tactical execution on a regular basis.
As Global Team Lead, Client Operations you will:
- Oversee global daily operations, ensuring workflow efficiency and effectiveness across all teams
- Drive excellent day-to-day performance across all support/operational channels, ensuring outstanding SLA and quality levels are being met
- Partner with Team Managers to ensure KPIs are being met securely, compliantly, and efficiently
- Coach, develop, and hire future Team Managers globally; overseeing team building and supporting hiring efforts of their direct reports
- Help lead the rapid response team to troubleshoot and triage issues as they arise and develop plans to mitigate in the future
- Contribute expertise on all of our offerings; this includes intimately understanding product features, lending/trading operations, and supported cryptocurrency
- Serve as the internal advocate for our clients to our product, engineering, compliance, trading, and lending teams.
- Help build complex, multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure our client expectations are not only met, but exceeded
- Adhere to and promote the firm's policies and regulatory guidelines while maintaining operational excellence
- Ensure white glove support for our global client base through all communication channels, I.E. phone, email, chat, and video calls
- Build and maintain relationships with internal partner leaders across Sales, Compliance, Legal, Product, and beyond to drive strategic and measurable results
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience leading a team that services institutional clients in a financial services startup setting
- Experience thoughtfully scaling a global team from 30 - 100 people
- A strong understanding of how institutional clients (VCs, Sovereign Wealth Funds, PEs, etc.) operate
- Expertise on traditional financial services products and strategies in order to provide thought leadership and strategic support to your peers and direct reports
- Experience with different channels of support including chat, text, telephone, email, video conference, and beyond
- Confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors, C-level executives, and regulators/auditors
- A keen ability to adapt and learn quickly as business strategies evolve and new products are introduced
- Experience executing for large initiatives and workstreams, and are always looking for process improvements along the way
- The ability to make quick yet thoughtful decisions while minimizing risk to the firm
- A compliance-first approach as part of your operational excellence philosophy, and will champion compliance throughout the firm
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have deep technical knowledge on the following subjects: blockchain, crypto-economics, security engineering
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Please let Anchorage Digital know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg