Global Affiliate Manager
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a passionate, hardcore person who will help the affiliate team to manage a growing number of affiliates. The main focus of this position is on working with big KOLs and making sure their promotions are effective. A huge part of the work is communicating with other departments internally and providing affiliates all the assets and tools they need to drive more users to Binance. The ideal candidate should have an analytical mindset, a marketing/PR background, and be a great communicator, both internally and externally. Binance has a huge affiliate network and you have to provide an extra value with your work, outperforming the competitors in the direct challenge for the top affiliates.
Everything works on in-house tools so this position requires fast learning and work with developers to upgrade the systems and interfaces, fixing the issues, and doing complex analysis of the existing data.
Before applying, do an analysis of the existing affiliate program and provide a short cover letter telling us what are the next steps for Binance to grow the affiliate channel further. You will also face a complex test challenge after the first interview.
- Growing affiliate network: cold outreach to YouTubers, Media, Influencers. Negotiations, onboarding, paperwork if needed
- Managing key accounts: regular communication with affiliates, analyzing their performance, and offer recommendations on how to improve
- Creating and executing promotional campaigns with a focus on ROI
- Building reports using internal data, optimizing overall affiliate channel performance
- Monitoring competitor space and adjusting our strategy accordingly
- Fraud detection, revealing the new scam schemes and any sort of manipulation by partners
- Experience in managing large affiliate programs, preferably in the fintech space, ideally in the crypto space
- A business development background is a plus
- Understanding of the crypto space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with media, celebrities, key partners, or influencers
- Fluent English, other languages are a big plus
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg