At Rpay we are building a platform to erase economic boundaries worldwide. Our goal is to make essential financial services universally accessible, including a stable currency account, cross-border payments, international card for spending and more. In the long term we aim to become the global financial platform regular people use to connect with each other.
In our initial phase, we have proven one of the major real-world use cases of crypto. Through our P2P digital wallet app, we already serve hundreds of thousands of people in Latin America by providing an easy and safe platform for saving & spending stablecoins in a fast and cost-efficient way.
We are currently looking for an experienced and self-driven CPA professional to take over the Accounting function for our mobile app business at Reserve. You will own the daily and monthly financial and accounting processes including bookkeeping, financial reporting and ERP admin.
If you are interested in developing accounting processes over a highly dynamic fintech/crypto startup throughout its expansion stage, this could be the right opportunity for you.
As a General Accountant you will:
- Review current accounting and reporting processes and lead process improvements
- Develop updated accounting policies and procedures to improve compliance and control
- Manage financial transactions data to enter journal entries for up-to-date record keeping
- Collect invoices and manage payment processing and posting in our accounting system
- Record employee and contractors payroll billing into our accounting system
- Manage a set of accounting amortization schedules for a proper recognition of expenses
- Conduct monthly reconciliation process on multi-currency balances movements
- Manage monthly and annual closings and prepare official financial statement reports
- Work with internal and external parties to ensure timely and accurate filing of taxes
- Support inter-company transactions and accounting reconciliation processes
- Generate monthly/annual consolidated financial statements for the group entities
- Work with Finance and Data team members to drive a new ERP implementation project
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting (CPA certificate desired)
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience as an Accountant
- Advanced knowledge of accounting regulations on US-GAAP and IFRS
- Accounting experience in Big 4 or large accounting firms is a plus
- Proficiency in managing ERP software (NetSuite is a plus)
- Advanced skills in Excel/Sheets and advanced analytics tools (SQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of blockchain/crypto accounting guidance is a plus
- High attention to detail and good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in both Spanish and English
This is an on-site position at our Buenos Aires or Bogotá office.
- Salaries 100% US Dollar-denominated. We work on a full transparency compensation approach. We have a clear and standardized compensation structure with levels and steps to compensate fairly across the organization. Plus, our team members are able to see how their compensation will grow according to our career path. For this role, we are hiring on L2S1 ($2,470.00 - $2,600.00) Total Compensation monthly.
- PTO - 15 working days + every team member will get 1 extra day off per each year in the company + birthday day + all national holidays in your country of residence
- Nomadic Work - A period of 60 days a year will be granted to work from anywhere in the 🌎
- Parental Leave - Continuing with our efforts in regard to Diversity & Inclusion, the company will provide 90 days of paid leave, regardless your gender (applicable to births, adoptions or placements of foster children)
- Monthly feedback - To regularly iterate and support improvement & growth
Please let Reserve know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg