Fullstack Engineer (Web3 / Solidity)
System 9 is a market maker focused on providing fair and transparent liquidity to token projects on centralized exchanges. dAMM finance is a web3 lending protocol, incubated by System 9, that provides loans to market neutral defi institutions. We are looking for motivated, creative, and team-oriented individuals with an interest in web3, trading, or cryptocurrencies to join our growing team as a solidity engineer. By joining System 9, you will have the ability to work in a remote team, share new ideas, and collaborate on projects in the cryptocurrency / web3 space.
As a solidity engineer, you will be responsible for design, development, and maintenance of dAMM protocol features. This includes frontend and backend work related to dAMM and System 9. You may also assist the trading strategy development team on gas and mev related strategies. You will be working closely with your team and coaching them on best practices and methodologies.
If this sounds like a position you would enjoy, but you don’t meet the qualifications, please apply regardless!
- 2+ years of experience working with solidity
- 2+ years of experience a language outside of solidity such as c++, rust, go, python, js/ts
- Experience working with lending pools or dex swaps
- Experience gas optimizing smart contracts
- Experience working with a large codebase
- Experience with a test framework and unit testing methodologies
- Strong technical background, ability to adapt to complex requirements
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Develop quality code based on the requirements provided
- Experience with REST APIs
- Any experience with a front end framework such as React or svelte kit is a plus
Please let System 9 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg