Full Stack Software Engineer
Crypto traders and enthusiasts need a better way to track assets across blockchain protocols, wallets and smart contracts in order to monitor and respond quickly to market events.
At Esprezzo we're building tools to do just that. Our vision is to provide elegant interfaces for people to get blockchain, smart contract and DeFi data when and where they need it, whether they're newbies or seasoned crypto traders.
We are a small, nimble and well-funded 100% remote team currently working across San Francisco and Boston. We are looking for smart, curious people to join us on this exciting journey.
About The Team
We're as passionate about building user-friendly products as we are about building a lasting team that supports one another and grows together. We value diversity, bias towards action, transparency, curiosity and continued learning. We are passionate about crypto and are always learning about new technologies, thinking about how we can best help the community and reduce barriers to entry.
We have a product-first culture and deploy daily. As an early hire, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of open source technologies. You will work closely with the founders of the company and be one of the first 10 hires!
Who You Are
We’re looking for a full stack engineer to work closely with the CTO/co-founder and other team members to build and maintain our growing set of products and services. As one of our first hires, we also hope you’re excited about helping shape Esprezzo’s culture and help us attract future team members!
Your first priority will be working with our CTO to get Dispatch, our no-code automation tool, ready for public launch. We have a rapidly growing waiting list and are excited to start testing and get our product into their hands.
You will be building tools that make working with blockchain data accessible to all: write code, participate in code reviews, conduct tests, and work with designers to create interfaces our users love. Blockchain technologies and trends change quickly, so enjoying learning new things is a must!
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle: requirements gathering and definition, detailed design, implementation, creation/maintenance of unit testing and documenting all work for the assigned application, functional area or project
- Participate in functional/integration test planning for the assigned application, functional area or project
- Participate in problem solving for the assigned application, functional area or project
- Collaborate with Product/UX team, founders and other engineers to create easy-to-use user interfaces
- Work with the team to translate features and requirements into manageable software deliverables, helping prioritize work as needed
- Deliver performant, scalable and resilient software
- Contribute to system test automation (CI/CD)
What You Bring To The Team (Requirements)
- Experience with web3.js/ether.js
- Experience with complex single page applications (SPAs)
- Understanding of, and interest in blockchain technology, including Ethereum, Solidity and smart contracts as well as emerging platforms.
- Proven experience in fast-paced, self-directed environments
- Track record of operating independently, creative problem solving, being detail-oriented, analytical
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Empathy — towards customers, potential customers and team members
It Would Be Cool If You Have
- Some Backend experience ie: Rails, Node, Elixir, Phoenix
- Experience managing and scaling applications (consumer-facing SaaS product a plus)
- Familiarity with working in Sprints, using tools like Trello, Atlassian, etc.
- Experience using blockchain-interfacing products (exchanges, wallets etc.)
- Experience writing documentation
- Interest in sharing your knowledge through blogging
- Previous remote experience
- Knowledge of DeFi and NFTs
What We Offer
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies
- Ability to own projects and grow within the organization
- 100% remote
- Medical and dental insurance
- Team Tokens
- Paid time off
We value diversity at Esprezzo and welcome all qualified candidates interested in building the future to apply!Register to Apply
Please let Esprezzo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg