Full Stack Engineer
Quest Groups LLC
We have partnered with a global alternative investment firm to build an enterprise-grade alternative investment platform and secondary marketplace on blockchain with more than $500M guaranteed yearly volume for at least 10 years. We are recruiting the Full Stack Engineer to build the technology stack, and product from the ground up.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Engineering side-by-side to lead the design and development of the end-to-end MVP platform, and establish the engineering best practices for this new joint venture company. If you’re excited by working on high-velocity greenfield projects, and you care about cultivating and working with passionate, high-performing individuals, this could be the role for you.
The company is based in Marina Del Rey, CA. Office space is available, but fully remote applicants are also welcome to apply.
- Collaboratively work with the product engineering team to build the MVP that meets agreed upon standards of scope, scalability and security.
- Actively participate in the initial platform development, including the design, implementation, code reviews, testing, and deployment
- Write code that is influenced by best practices and engineering principles to meet the scope and sets the standards for others in the team to follow.
- Be aware and bring awareness to other members in the team with standards and best practices that are in line with the market competition and changing technology landscape.
- Commit to code quality and code coverage in agreement with the engineering team and business needs
- Get the opportunity to take the Scrum Master role in daily stand-ups and other Agile ceremonies
- Strive to ship products that are near flawless and meet the rigor of release readiness mindset that reflects high quality product shipment.
- Demonstrated 2-4 yrs of experience in Full Stack Engineer capacity and overall 6+ years of professional experience between startups and enterprise scale companies.
- Deep experience building products leveraging all tiers of application stack and particularly the FrontEnd MVC including UI Libraries, API Endpoints and JSON parsing.
- Expertise in a broad set of development technologies such as Github or BitBucket, React, Redux, Typescript, NodeJS, GraphSQL, Headless libraries, Testing Frameworks like PhantomJS, Casper, JEST, React Hooks, AWS or GCP, Docker, Postgresql or MySQL, EventDriven and Serverless Frameworks, Jira, CI/CD pipelines
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, expectation management , and technical skills
- Entrepreneurial and self motivated to bring the positive energy to influence the team and be the champion of the engineering culture.
- Interest in blockchain technology, smart contracts, and DeFi.
- Demonstrated behavior to influence product capabilities and technical decisions to build the best-in-class competitive product in any market space.
- Experience with blockchain protocols (e.g. Ethereum, Solana) and smart contract languages (e.g. Solidity)
- Experience in using these technology to design and create products, platforms, and networks of scale
- Infrastructure/DevOps experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Please let Quest Groups LLC know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg