KloudMate is an early stage VC funded startup building observability platform for distributed cloud applications.
We're building strong engineering team who can help us take us to to the next level.
This is a full time remote/hybrid position with primary focus on product engineering using NodeJs, AWS and other cloud services. You must be an expert in Event Driven Architecture, NodeJs, Serverless, and AWS services. Having AWS certification is a plus.
What you will do
You'll play a significant role in architect, design and development of the platform. You should be self motivated and capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. You're willing to learn and continuously work on improving your skills.
- Have excellent eye for detail and design sense in general.
- CSS preprocessors (PostCSS/LESS/SASS), Frameworks like Material UI. Webpack, (and how to utilize them to optimize applications).
- Familiar with Serverless application development and frameworks is plus.
- Experience in Agile Development
- You like to document, test your code, follow best practices while writing code.
What we offer
- Remote work and asynchronous communication environment
- Growth opportunities as the company scales
- 20 days of paid time off annually
- A healthy 40-hour workweek
- Investment day (aka Google’s 20% rule): in addition to regular projects, we encourage our employees to spend Fridays working on what they think will most benefit KloudMate
- 8 to 16 LPA CTC yearly
- Work with the latest technologies on a new codebase
- Significant stock-options as an early-stage employee
- 30 minutes general interview
- Take-home exercise or 2-hour live coding and discussion.
- 30 minutes discussion with founders
Please let KloudMate know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg