Our vision at Plutus is to liberate everyone with a rewarding and accessible financial system. Plutus bridges the gap between fiat-banking and cryptocurrency, combining both systems into a single account.
We make it easy for users to spend crypto and reward them with 3% Crypto Cashback in our native token, Pluton (PLU). Unlike other products on the market, we believe in a non-custodial approach to crypto - our users are always the ones holding their crypto and private keys.
We are a self funded startup who have also recently received additional funding from investors in the Crypto space to fuel our ambitious plans of expanding across the USA, Asia & South America.
- Strong backend experience with Node.js/NestJS development - at least 2 years.
- Experience with React/React Native, Jest
- Knowledge of RDBMS (ideally Postgresql)
- Experience with non-sql databases/key storages (redis, memcached, mongo, etc.)
- Good understanding of JS/TS transformation and compilation using Webpack, Babel,tsc, ts-node, etc. with ES6+ presets
- At least 2 projects where you were fully involved in writing services on that technologies
- Understanding OAuth, JWT, CI/CD,
- Basic understanding of *nix, Docker, GCP (or AWS/Azure),
- OOP/FP theory (SOLID/GRASP/CQRS/Design Patterns, etc.)
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Understanding SCRUM development methodology
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of PL SQL
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience of developing high performance, large-scale systems throughout the product lifecycle.
- Experience with local ethereum network development
- Experience with RxJS
- Remote Working
- Join the crypto revolution
Please let Plutus know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg