Full Stack Blockchain Developer
TeraBlock is a fully decentralized ecosystem to help users optimize & retain their crypto by using a suite of intuitive DeFi product offerings such as TeraBlock Co-op farms, our novel NFT marketplace and Trade Automation.
TeraBlock is seeking a Full-Stack Blockchain Developer who will join the Dev team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your role is concurrently to participate to :
Build a new solution: develop the new front/end web application and interfaces. The new solution is for cryptocurrency trading management.
Passionate about what you do and like challenges, you have sufficient knowledge / expertise to be autonomous.
You are result-oriented and like to excel to deliver products of quality.
You are attracted to entrepreneurship and motivated to participate from the beginning in the development and launch of a new online service.
In addition to a creative spirit, you have an analytical mindset and enjoy enhancing/re-engineer existing solutions.
You should have a successful experience in developing a responsive design web application with a backend database around cryptocurrency trading and API integration. and have a strong knowledge in the frameworks and technologies cited below.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of CryptoCurrency Exchange APIs, and CCXT library implementation.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and bootstrap framework.
- Strong database building and managing skills ( prefer MongoDB, Redis, MySQL).
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar applied technical field..
- 5-8 years professional experience in web development for finance solutions.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Experience working in rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation.
- Able to roll up your sleeves to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a big-picture view. You are excited about the idea of working with a small team to get the job done, even if you sometimes need to do things that are outside of your direct job description.
- Focus on quality control and Implement easy applications to maintain.
TeraBlock focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in British Virgin Islands. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://terablock.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let TeraBlock know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg