All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As an engineer working on Chainlink, you’ll collaborate with the company’s product experts, designers, and an experienced technical team of other senior engineers, distributed systems experts and security experts, who are all committed to building world changing decentralized infrastructure. You’ll develop and build highly scalable, secure, and reliable software that will change the way people interact with smart contracts at a fundamental level. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and master the latest research concerning distributed systems, cryptography, blockchains, game theory, consensus algorithms, and decentralized applications. You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future.
- Primarily using React and TypeScript, focusing on the UIs of the company’s various products, including data.chain.link, automation.chain.link, and vrf.chain.link
- Implementing initial prototypes and proofs of concept, and taking them all the way to production code interfacing with thousands of users.
- Improving the existing interfaces with our blockchain products.
- Maintaining a robust suite of tests to ensure that the UI functionality of our products is of the highest quality.
- Experience with the use of testing frameworks
- Experience developing complex web applications/services and backend APIs
- Knowledge of systems design concepts
- Strong communication skills, specifically giving/receiving constructive feedback in a collaborative setting
- Interest in blockchain/crypto/web3
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chainlink Labs focuses on SaaS, Open Source, Software, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://chainlinklabs.com/ or find them on LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let Chainlink Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg