At Wintermute our mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized world for more transparent and efficient markets and products.
We do this by providing liquidity algorithmically across most trading venues in crypto, supporting all major centralized and decentralized trading venues, AMMs, RFQs, aggregators and chains. Wintermute is also offering best-in-class OTC products to crypto native as well as traditional financial institutions.
Wintermute is actively participating in the building and development of the blockchain ecosystem through investments from Wintermute Ventures, partnerships and co-development with upcoming protocols and incubation of own projects. We act as official market makers for a large number of the world’s highest profile blockchain projects.
Wintermute is a hyper-growth highly profitable business with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets and trade more than $5B/day. We are backed by Lightspeed, Pantera Capital, Sino Global Capital, Blockchain.com Ventures, Avon Ventures by Fidelity Investments, DeFi Alliance and other top tier investors. We are run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency and meritocracy.
Working at Wintermute
We are looking for Frontend Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications that people find useful and enjoy using. At Wintermute you will have an opportunity to grow and make direct impact on trading by developing and improving all the parts of the trading applications for internal and external users, while also getting advice and guidance from very experienced developers and traders. You will get a lot of independence and responsibility right away, and you'll learn at an unprecedented speed.
What will you work on
This role will involve developing front end applications for Wintermute's new trading products and protocols, as well as internal trading applications. A great advantage of this position is that it is varied, and it is also up to you to shape it in the direction that matches your talents and company needs.
You will work very closely with traders and trading platform developers. You’ll have an opportunity to improve your knowledge of building high-performance scalable applications, understand broader system architecture and to understand algorithmic crypto currency trading.
We are open to experience from both personal and work-related projects. Interest in algorithmic trading is a plus.
Hard Skills requirements
Write to us if you
- Love coding, love problem solving, and love seeing your products work
- Love building things
- Are curious about algorithmic trading and financial markets
- Are determined, ambitious yet humble, willing to work hard and learn on the way
- Like meritocracy and being judged by what you deliver
- Like working like an owner, work hard and no 9-to-5 "work to pay bills" or contractor mentality
- Like working in the team environment (not fully remote)
Tips for a successful application
- Only apply to us if you are genuinely interested or curious about this role; this is not for someone who is just looking for "a job"
- Write us a short, honest, and direct message if you'd like to apply. Tell us about why you are interested in this particular role at Wintermute and in Wintermute in general. Do not send us generic copy paste applications, we are looking for authentic people who share our interests, values and ambitions!
- We will arrange a UK visa sponsorship and help with relocation to London
Please let Wintermute know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg