Frontend Developer [Remote]
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $75/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Short term
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with React & Next.js
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks like SCSS, Tailwind & Chakra UI
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Figma
- Professional or native English language proficiency
- Working knowledge of web3 technologies (Solidity, Web3.js/ethers.js, Truffle/Hardhat, GraphQL)
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates & AJAX
- Proficiency with cross-browser compatibility issues and how to work around them
About The Role
Our client is looking for a frontend web developer to build out our first application prototype. In this role, you will convert Figma designs into workable code to produce the visual elements of the application. Developers familiar with various web3 technologies are ideal, but our top priority for this role is UI development. The ability to convert existing designs in a pixel-perfect manner and to produce attractive visual elements are paramount.
- Convert UI/UX designs from Figma to reusable code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please let Braintrust know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg