Parity is an infrastructure and innovation focused company building platforms and applications. Parity's work combines cutting-edge cryptography, cellular system, peer-to-peer technology and decentralised consensus architectures.
Frontend Web Developer (Mid-Senior)
Every day we interact with technologies controlled by a handful of large companies whose interests and incentives often conflict with our own. If we want the benefits of using their proprietary apps, we’re forced to agree to terms that most of us will never read, granting these companies far-reaching control over our online lives.
At the same time, progress in open-source and decentralized technologies like blockchain has shown that we can build systems that prioritize individual sovereignty over centralized control. With these new technologies, there’s no need to trust any third parties not to be or become evil.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society our future.
We are growing our team of frontend web developers:
- Web Developer (Tech Lead)
- Frontend Web Developer (Senior)
- Frontend Web Developer (Mid-Senior)
- Frontend UX developer (Senior)
We are hiring a wide range of frontend expertise from back-of-the-frontend to front-of-the-frontend, so please apply if you have frontend experience that could add to the team.
As Frontend Web Developer, you will:
- Execute web development across all of the organisation's entities
- Maintain and improve web assets across all of the organisation's entities
- Write clean, functional and reusable code
- Advanced git proficiency
Nice-to-Have Technical Proficiencies:
- Infrastructure and architecture (composable) for web solutions
- I18n solutions
- Headless CMS integrations (Strapi, Contentful), REST API
- Min. 2 year experience in web development role
- Production experience in web development roles
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to maintain a high speed of execution in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Working from a timezone friendly to Central European Timezone
Further Relevant Experience:
- Experience in the blockchain space.
- Open-source background.
Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you.
Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.Register to Apply
Please let Parity Technologies know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg