Polyphene is a start-up developing solutions in the Web3 space with the objective of giving users of the digital world the freedom to collaborate. Created by two software engineers (Thomas and Philippe), we decided to launch this entrepreneurial adventure in September 2020 after three years spent together in a consulting and development firm on blockchains and crypto-assets.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to build the interface for the launch of the first public version of Crowd Connect.
Currently in a closed test phase, we are collecting feedback from the first users. In this context, a complete user interface and new screens will have to be designed. This step is crucial to meet user needs, integrate the expectations and provide the most fluid experience possible.
In this role, missions will include:
- Leading the development of the interface.
- Proposing solutions to facilitate the experience of newcomers in the Web3 universe (wallet management, interactions with the blockchain...).
- Providing recommendations on the evolution of the prototype by participating in discussions on the description of the features.
Terms of the mission
- Type of contract: Freelance.
- Remuneration: €30 000-35 000 TTC.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Duration: 4 months.
- You have a few years of experience in web development.
- You have an interest in Web3 technologies.
- You enjoy collective decision making and know how to facilitate it.
- You are autonomous and ready to take on many challenges.
- ReactJS & Redux.
- (S)CSS framework. Example: Tailwind CSS.
- Web3 tools and user flows.
- Git flow.
- Continuous integration (Github Actions).
- Realization of low resolution mockups.
Please let Polyphene know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg