Fraud Prevention Specialist
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Outbound Phone Call Fraud Prevention Specialist to join our team in the Cryptocurrency Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for making outbound calls to verify user information, detect and prevent fraud in our platform, and ensure that our users' assets are protected from any fraudulent activity.
This position is 100% remote.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
- Make outbound phone calls to verify user information and detect and prevent fraud in our platform.
- Analyze user data to detect and investigate suspicious activity and identify patterns of fraudulent behavior.
- Review real time photos and ID data to assess fraud probability.
- Communicate with internal teams to share fraud prevention insights and collaborate on risk mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with Customer Support teams to provide guidance on fraud detection and prevention and provide information to the team as necessary.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all phone calls and interactions.
- Support the Customer Support mission on an as needed basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in outbound phone call environments and preferred fraud prevention or risk management in the financial services or crypto currency industry a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage users in conversation and communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to accurately record and document information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- 401K Matching
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.Register to Apply
Please let Bitcoin Depot know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg