FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
FTX US is looking for a detail oriented, organized self-starter who is meticulous with operational activities to join our Payments team. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for locating missing payments, reconciling balances, crediting clients, providing customer support via chats, and more. You may also be processing customer wire deposits and withdrawals and ensuring that customer wire issues are resolved promptly. You will manage the reconciliation of inbound and outbound fiat transactions for user deposits and withdrawals, complete triage to resolve missing and delayed transactions, troubleshoot customer settlement issues with Customer Support and Operations specialists, and assist with the implementation and execution of internal controls. You will also be responsible for reconciliation of the FTX Card. This shall include reconciling Visa VSS reports to ensure that refunds, settlements and credits are accurately reflected in the account balance of the issuing bank. You will also be provide a quarterly profit/loss statement as well as tracking the user acquisition and its profitability from the card product. This will also include liaising with the issuing bank, processor as well as other financial partners.
What we're looking for:
- A team player, someone who can interact with multiple members of our team and work incredibly well under pressure
- The ability to follow documented procedures, quickly
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills
- Highly efficient and motivated, with ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility in availability to accommodate a global team
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in accounting or equivalent
- Nice to have: Experience in payments, banking, ideally history in debit/prepaid card issuance and acquiring space
- Being comfortable navigating payments risk and the tools that are associated is a strong plus for a candidate.
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.Register to Apply
Please let FTX US know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg