Enya, as a core contributor to Boba Network is looking for a Executive Assistant to join our growing, distributed team. The Executive Assistant of the Boba Network team will help support the Boba team, primarily providing administrative and organizational support to the Founder and other leaders. This role will be the glue between many senior team members, helping to smooth communications and keep everyone on the same page.
- Working closely to and representing Executives to high-level individuals both internally and externally
- Managing multiple complex day-to-day schedules
- Heavy scheduling and ability to independently and efficiently own Executives’ calendars
- Coordinating external meetings such as off-sites and occasional events
- Managing special projects and working under pressure with high-performance standards
- Organizing travel arrangements on behalf of team members.
- Acting as the main point of contact for our office vendor
Benefits + Perks
- 401k Matching
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Work remotely from anywhere you choose
- Team events to learn about trends and events in the DeFi & Crypto industries
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba's Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.Register to Apply
Please let Enya know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg