Event Operations Specialist (remote)
We are looking for an Event Operations Specialist to administer and oversee many of our esport events both online and in-person from start to finish. The ideal candidate would be proactive in their role and extremely organized. Ideally you would be comfortable communicating with players resolving their disputes peacefully and professionally.
**This role is FULLY remote and does not require you to commute to our NY office. We are seeking the best candidate for the role, regardless of the state they live in**
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Events and be responsible for the day-to-day tournament operations that include but are not limited to:
- Executing various Community Gaming esports tournaments and leagues from creation to post-event breakdown.
- Researching and drafting tournament formats and regulations for various esports titles
- Create and publish tournament pages on the Community Gaming website
- Work alongside other departments in the company as well as external partners in their tournament development and execution both for online and in-person events.
- Be entrenched within various gaming titles and its communities to recruit and solicit participants and talent for tournaments
- Responding to various inquiries help-desk questions
- Coordinating with teams and players on tournament schedules and game-day needs
- Tracking and reporting match results
- Enforcing tournament rules and regulations, handling disputes, and making competitive rulings
- Deep knowledge of and the willingness to learn about various esports titles and games in various platforms and genres (AAA, web3, mobile, etc.)
- Understanding of the various esport tournament brackets and formats
- Meticulous attention to detail for all event and tournament processes and executions
- The ability to carry out rulings and enforce tournament rules with civility and fairness
- Familiarity with gaming/esport-associated platforms such as Twitch, Discord, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
Bonus Points if You Have :
- Prior Experience in Tournament Officiating and Event Management a plus
- Experience with Monday.com
- Have knowledge of the Blockchain and Web3 Gaming Industry
- Knowledge of mobile game titles
- Actively participate in the esports community
Community Gaming is an online tournament platform and esports events company. Our tournament platform combines social gaming, match automation, and smart contract payment tech to make it easy to organize and compete in esports competitions. Community Gaming has produced 200+ events for titles like Valorant, Apex Legends, Dota 2, as well as blockchain games like Axie Infinity, Skyweaver, Gods Unchained and Splinterlands.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Register to Apply
Please let Community Gaming know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg