Who We Are:
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose, San Francisco, Austin, NYC, Dublin, Malta, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an EU Payment Partnerships Manager who will develop strategic relationships and execute on high-impact initiatives to enhance our global product offering. The Payment Partnerships Manager will possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to identify, formulate, and communicate mutually beneficial initiatives with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identify opportunities to support new product innovation and drive new capability expansion
- Build, manage and grow relationships with existing and future partners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop partner solutions and prioritize work stream for optimal results
- Drive contract negotiation and end-to-end onboarding & launch with partners
- Benchmark PSP payment method metrics and drive, track, analyze and communicate to cross functional team to achieve those.
What We Look For In You:
- 7+ years experience in high-growth Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Product or related fields in the EU jurisdictions
- Must have Payments background
- Experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain industry is a big plus
- Track record in building and scaling businesses, products, or programs/initiatives
- Strong negotiator and ambitious thinker in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- Excellent communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build both internal and external relationships
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Nice to Haves:
- Past experience working with payments systems or crypto platforms is strongly preferred
- Experience at FinTech companies preferred
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Register to Apply
Please let Okcoin know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg