BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Ethereum Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for an Ethereum Developer to help us build out a proof-of-concept solution demonstrating an integration between the Baseline Protocol and the Internet Computer. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
- Design, develop, and test applications including blockchain DApps on the Ethereum and NEO networks.
- Lead the development of smart contracts and the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications.
- Assist in gathering requirements, designing solutions, and building POCs.
- Work with an internal research team for integrating decentralized exchanges and optimizing infrastructure for on-chain execution.
Here’s What We Are Looking For
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of industry experience in blockchain and distributed systems.
- A deep understanding of Rust and Solidity.
- Experience with zero-knowledge proofs and L2 scalability solutions.
- Experience with WebAssembly a plus.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
Please let BairesDev know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg