coto is a rapidly-scaling startup in the web3 ecosystem. We are adding an Engineering Manager to our team as we have now globally launched our deep tech, web3 social community platform.
Join us and be part of one of the world’s most exciting start-ups. You will have a challenging and rewarding role actively taking part in shaping the future of the digital, social & community world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An experienced Engineering Manager who can lead our software development efforts. You will be taking a player-coach position in a team of developers in order build and ship awesome features to our users.
You must have the ability to effectively collaborate with product delivery managers, quality assurance, designers, product strategists and data specialists, to understand the project needs and requirements of a new large-scale social community platform.
The purpose of this job is to manage the software development lifecycle, lead a team of software engineers, and ensure that software meets quality and performance standards.
You will need strong organisational, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as experience with software development processes and industry standards.
You should also have experience leading and managing a team, setting goals and project plans, recruiting and hiring new team members, and training and mentoring junior engineers.
Additionally, you should have a comprehensive understanding of software engineering principles and be able to provide technical guidance and expertise to the team.
Process, software development lifecycle
- Planning and scheduling the release of new software versions
- Coordinating the development, testing, and deployment of software updates
- Participating in code reviews and providing feedback to the team members.
- Ensuring that software development processes are followed and adhered to
- Ensuring that software meets quality and performance standards
- Managing and prioritising software development backlog
- Identifying and mitigating risks throughout the software development process
- Ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Developing, maintaining and executing Engineering playbooks, which include:
- Best practices for software development, testing and deployment
- Guidelines for code review, testing and QA
- Procedures for incident management and troubleshooting
- Standards for design, architecture and security
- Documenting processes and procedures for the team to follow
- Capturing and strategising engineering feedback
- Communicating and training the team on the engineering playbooks.
- Leading a team of software engineers and ensuring successful completion of projects
- Setting project goals and creating project plans
- Coordinating the work of team members
- Recruiting and hiring new team members
- Providing mentorship and guidance to junior engineers
- Managing the performance and development of team members
- Collaborating with other departments such as product, design, and QA to align team's work with company goals and priorities.
- Identifying and implementing new technologies and tools to improve software development processes
- Staying current with industry trends and advancements in software engineering
coto focuses on Social Media, Social Commerce, Product Design, Internet of Things, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in India, Singapore, Turkey, Poland, and Ukraine. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, coto has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2021 at a valuation of $50M.
You can view their website at https://coto.world/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let coto know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg