21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
About the Role:
We are seeking talented Engineering Interns to participate in our 10-12 week Summer Internship program. This is a great opportunity for rising Seniors or Master’s students to gain valuable experience from a Global Crypto/Fintech organization. Our interns are embedded directly into our engineering teams, contributing immediately to impactful projects and constantly learning.
Our culture is about diversity, communication, collaboration and education. We work together across continents, building amazing experiences and learning along the way.
This internship is a hybrid role (Mon-Wed in office) based in one of our offices, New York City or Zürich, Switzerland.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with various technologies to build unique products in the crypto/fintech industry
- Collaborate heavily with team members and other groups within a global organization
- Gain experience in DevOps, Software Engineering, Blockchain, Product Management and Data Engineering
- Learn to create roadmaps and how to properly plan/manage product development
What You Will Need To Be Great In This Role:
- Students pursuing a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field with an expected graduation date of June/Dec 2024
- Passion for technology
- Interest in crypto/blockchain/ fintech technology
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership experience in an academic, extra-curricular or professional setting
Please submit an updated resume along with a Cover Letter for your application.
(NYC only) Pursuant to Section 8-102 of title 8 of the New York City administrative code, the base hourly range for this role is $20.00 - $30.00. Total compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.Register to Apply
Please let Amun 21Shares know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg