TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
We are looking for a data-driven Email Marketer to join the #1 tax and accounting platform in the digital asset space. Are you a passionate marketer excited to use personalized email-based experiences to help prospects surface and thoughtfully consider their tax and accounting compliance needs? If so, we’re looking for you to lead the charge as we engage our broad set of prospects and customers via compelling email marketing. This person will work directly with the VP of Marketing to create and execute world class email marketing that builds the business one enterprise at a time.
If you are passionate about email marketing and becoming an expert in all things Web 3 compliance — this is the role for you!
- Create and execute Account Based Marketing campaigns in conjunction with sales and marketing, helping to establish the strategy, executing the tactics, and evaluating and iterating upon outcomes
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, and Subject Matter Experts to build and deliver compelling email-based experiences for priority prospects and customers
- In addition to targeted ABM, lead development of standard always-on email marketing campaigns
- Build KPI framework and scorecard to educate and mature email marketing campaigns driving actionable insights and commercial performance
- Partner with Marketing and Communications teams to produce compelling narrative-driven email campaigns that nurtures relationships and delivers business value
- Drive impact with scalable, repeatable processes and programs that deliver against the company’s aggressive growth goals
- Collaborate with the Director of Content and Art Director to ensure cohesive brand brand and messaging
- Activate SDRs and Sales Account Executives to deliver post-MQL successes aligned with Account plan and shared content strategy
- Engage Customer Success to evaluate additional tactics to drive expansion of adoption and capability coverage
- Detail oriented, organized with the ability to multitask/manage a variety of projects simultaneously across channels
- Data-obsessed and hypothesis driven to evaluate opportunities to learn and progress efforts
- Comfortable navigating a fast-paced work environment in a market category that is changing and evolving rapidly
- Experiences building and iterating on email marketing in part of always-on and ABM campaigns with demonstrated successful track record of delivery and growth
- Understanding of various paid advertising platforms, tactics, and providers along with interest in evaluating new opportunities
- Have a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning, specifically related to cryptocurrency, tax law, and accounting
- Collaborate with Creative and Marketing Operations teams for platform access and campaign assets — including ad copy, images, video, content, and templates
- Setup and manage email campaigns to engage current customers and leads, and/or promote specific events and news
- 2+ years of relevant email marketing experience — ideally in a FinTech/tech-forward environment
- Flexible and comfortable with feedback and change during a project
- Understanding of best practices as it relates to email marketing for industry partners, prospects, and customers
- Hands-on experience working with email marketing platforms like Hubspot
- Experience editing HTML/CSS in email templates and optimizing for multiple email clients
- Strength in data manipulation and report generation
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, especially cross-functionally
- Understanding of project management platforms like Wrike, Monday.com, and Jira
- A team collaborator and strategic problem solver who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Investment in your physical and mental well-being with a robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Unlimited PTO - take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Friday team lunches
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
TaxBit requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon TaxBit's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with TaxBit, as applicable.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.Register to Apply
Please let TaxBit know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg