Ecosystem Success Manager
Blockswap is a permissionless middle layer for Web3 ensuring blockchain benefits accessible to mainstream users.
Blockswap Labs, a core contributor to the Blockswap Network, is building a suite of products to support the Ethereum Proof of Stake benefits to be accessible for mainstream users and protocols. We are consistently trying to push the envelope, solving some of the most challenging problems in Ethereum and its Rollup Ecosystem for Defi and Web 3. We delivered Industry's first 60 secs ETH staking, Keyless recovery for Etheruem Validators, and Restakng collectives via Liquid Staking Derivatives that enable anyone to have a validator for 4 ETH.
Our team is one of the most impactful and knowledgeable in Cross-chain Communication and introduced bridgeless multichain liquidity. We are a very diverse, globally distributed team and a key proponent of the Rollup-centric future of Ethereum. We focus on last-mile user onboarding, and our ecosystem has grown from strength to strength.
The company was founded by leading cross-chain specialists and DeFi engineers. We are a small team crushing the scene with a passion for a decentralized future, currently active on MEV, Bridgeless multichain token transfers, and liquidity management.
We are looking to expand our commercial and product team with an Ecosystem Success Manager. Who is well-versed in the Ethereum ecosystem, has excellent knowledge, and is active in discussing MEV, ETH staking, Rollups, and Cross-chain Bridges in social and research circles.
This position will form a centric part of our user-centric research that helps formulate and iterate our products to make them more impactful. The candidate must possess very data-driven techniques and research capabilities to focus on the most critical aspect of generating insights for engineering and product development.
To be clear, this is not an analyst role; the candidate must actively interact with users and the ecosystem to compile them as feedback; if you are looking for a passive role, please do not bother.
- Ecosystem Growth – Grow industry participation and execute strategies that grow the builders and node runners community. Publish thought leader content, enhance developer materials, conduct workshops, and research guides on democratized MEV redistribution.
- Developer Experience – Facilitate hands-on developer resource support while working with engineers to optimize the onboarding materials, walkthrough videos, documentation repackaging, etc., for the academy. Translate partner & developer feedback to engineering and take proactive steps to identify and minimize communication pain points.
- Integration Coordination – Keep track of the community-driven build programs, nurture partners, and work closely with marketing and engineering teams to continuously deliver the best ecosystem experience for stakehouse and MEV stack and ensure that we provide them with the necessary support.
- You shall have subject matter expertise of both Blockswap protocols and the related domains, e.g., mempool, MEV, Staking, and DeFi. And conduct compelling research on Blockswap solutions' impact on specific industry pain points.
- You have a solid background in Ethereum blockchain, DeFi, and the cross-chain world.
- Has excellent quantitative and analytical skills and focused on product exploration and discovery.
- You will research cross-chain updates in the ETH Rollups and MEV space, identify potential use cases and partners, and lead the development and implementation of those opportunities in line with the product roadmap.
- Communicate the product features and their potential to users and at large for the ecosystem protocols and engage in discussions to be a most sought source of feedback from the community.
- Write long and short articles such as blogs, research articles, or social posts articulating blockswap key offerings and expanding awareness.
- This role is ideal for someone with a technical background looking to work with multiple sides of the business, with the main focus on delivering user results.
- Defi Industry Experience: doing advocacy, Evangelism, or technical walkthroughs for an established, developer-focused project (this is a must for the candidate)
- 3+ years of growth roles with a CS or business degree.
- Native English speaker with good written communication skills, demonstrable by previous work. Ability to convey complex concepts more simplified manner to generalized and specialized audiences.
- An excellent orator and willing to give speeches and presentations online and in IRL.
- High-performance self-starting operator, and comfortable in remote-first environments.
The relevant fields: are advanced financial products, mathematical algorithms, and blockchain decentralization.
An outstanding team player and a fast learner of new technologies
Blockswap is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace all qualified persons to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.Register to Apply
Please let Blockswap network know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg