At Offchain Labs, we’re building a platform to unlock the full potential of smart contracts, making them private, affordable, and easy for developers. Our working prototype of Arbitrum runs on top of Ethereum and interoperates with native Ethereum contracts and tokens. We make smart contracts easier to develop at scale, with production level security. Our developer tools do the heavy lifting to add a flexible second layer to decentralized application architecture so our clients can focus on business logic and user experience.
After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A in April 2021, we are ready to hire several Sr. Software Engineers that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity. Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional waysAs a junior ecosystem analyst, you will directly work under our Strategy and Partnerships teams to identify trends and opportunities in the market. You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing data on key players in the ecosystem, as well as identifying potential partners and collaborators for Offchain Labs.In this role, you will be expected to take ownership of your work and be able to work independently. You should have extensive knowledge of the blockchain space and have done extensive research on various strategic topics. You should be an entrepreneurial-minded individual with a passion for blockchain technology and a strong ability to think strategically.
What You'll Do :
- Conducting research and analysis on various strategic topics related to blockchain, web3, and new partnerships and funding across the blockchain space
- Tracking and analyzing data on key players in the ecosystem, including competitors, partners, and collaborators
- Identifying potential opportunities and partnerships for Offchain Labs
- Working closely with the senior analysts and business development team to develop and implement strategies
- Taking ownership of your work and being able to work independently
Who you are :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of the blockchain space and experience conducting research on strategic topics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for blockchain technology
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.Register to Apply
Please let Offchain Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg